Thursday, 16 August 2012

Owls!


Ok, starting to post again - slowly but surely!  I'm starting to get some sleep now with Baby B sleeping through the night (touch wood!!)

I bought one of these delightful cushions for Maya (can you guess which one - yes, the OWL!) from a lovely little shop called Sass and Belle so I thought I would share them with you as they have several different designs - I had better get one for Baby B!



and here it is in MG's room!


with her matching wallpaper:


and...height chart!


Loving all things Owl!

Lynne x



3 comments:

  1. Really cute pretty owls you have there. They're not just owls with big eyes that we see at night but you can hug them too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leaving a comment - it's good to talk!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...